Friday, July 9, 2010

Review: Coconut Bliss


I was so excited when Kiley at Coconut Bliss decided to sent me a coupon to pick out a free pint of coconut milk ice cream. I went to Down to Earth, which is the closest place near me that sells Coconut Bliss, to pick out my flavor. The only two they had available were Cappuccino and Vanilla Island. I love coffee so I went with the Cappuccino flavor.




Oh my heavens! Coconut Bliss how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! First of all let me say that Coconut Bliss makes organic, non-GMO ice cream. Their coconuts come directly from a certified organic grower in Thailand. They also use agave as their sweetener which is awesome news for diabetics like my dad and husband! This cappuccino flavor was amazing! They also make lots of other flavors such as Cherry Amaretto, Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge and their newest addition of Mint Galactica.



Coconut Bliss makes such creamy, rich ice cream. It's amazingly smooth and has a flavor all its own. It is BY FAR my favorite ice cream of all time. No other vegan brands can come close in comparison to them. I love to eat it alone, because it does not need anything on it to make it better. Just to change it up though, I added some vegan chocolate syrup and cherries on top. Yum!

Please note, Coconut Bliss donated these coupons to me. I was not paid for this review. Click HERE to check out their blogspot!

10 comments:

  1. oh i looooooooove this! Johann turned me on to the wonderful world of coconut and we cant get enough. This is perfect for icecream sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Coconut Bliss, I have yet to try the Cappucino but I'm sure it is as wonderful as you said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess- I need to try that! Ice cream sandwiches, mmmm. I also have been wanting to try Coconut Bliss with making an ice cream cake.

    Dreaminitvegan- It is great, isn't it! I have been wanting to try the peanut butter flavor too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coconut icecream on icecream cones. It seems more like soft serve to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny- I've been wanting to buy some ice cream cones, but I haven't come around to it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For $5.99/pint, it had better provide some bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shen. Lots of bliss :) at least it's not almost $8. That's how much it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, we love coconut ice cream! I haven't had the Coconut bliss brand yet, but I will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cassie- It's the best! Please try it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails