Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vegan dog biscuits


"Hello, can I have my treat yet?"

I know this might sound crazy, but today was the first day I had ever given my dog peanut butter, and guess what? He loves it! So I am making him some really simple No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls. I found this recipe on It's A Vegan Dog's Life's blog. I changed a few things in the recipe only because I did not have all the ingredients:)

No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups natural peanut butter
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp. flax
2 cups whole grain cereal (no sugar added)
2 Tbsp shelled hemp seeds

Mix. Roll into balls. Store in the refrigerator.



I LOVE the second picture! He was trying to get all the peanut butter out of his teeth:)
Oh, also, I had an acai bowl...but Sonic wanted some of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails