Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adopt-A-Cat Month

This June is Adopt a Shelter Cat month. In celebration, all adult SCARShelter cats adoption fees are dropped to $20. This is for all adults male or female. All SCARS cats come neutered/spayed & microchipped. Most of them have also been tested for FIV and are up to date on shots as well.



This is Boo. She is a mellow, friendly girl. She has a heart murmur, but it is not anything serious. It just means that she is more on the mellow side and never gets hyper. She is around 6 years old. She was surrendered because her owners did not think she would do well on the flight to the mainland. She is spayed, microchipped, and up to date on shots.


This is Sir Wellington. He is a calm, declawed male. He was surrendered with Boo. He is neutered, microchipped, and up to date on shots as well. He is friendly and loving. I think he would do best in a one pet household where he could get all the attention. He is 9 years old and has been through a lot.

This beautiful boy is Casper. He is a flame-point siamese. He does well with other cats and dogs if you give him time. He likes to cuddle, but also likes to do his own thing. He is a flame-point Siamese.He is also, of course, neutered, microchipped, FIV tested negative, and up to date on immunizations.
Check out SCARShelter for more available pets!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kittehs! I am so happy that we adopted our Nacho cat from the shelter, I can't believe it's been nearly three years but she is the best addition to the house we could have hoped for! Hopefully lots of kitties get adopted this month and every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you adopted a shelter cat too Theresa :) They are the best! I also hope that we can get some of these cats adopted this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tabby cat who looks like Boo. She was adopted from a shelter 7 years ago. This past March, I got two black kittens, but my heart went out to all the cats the shelter. I'm so happy for all the work they do and I'm glad to see similar rescues in other cities, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica- I am so happy to know that you adopted from a shelter. Shelter cats are the best :) That is why I started SCARShelter, so that I could give all these animals a second chance. A lot of them are owner surrendered or strays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails