Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 2: Raw

Tonight I pre-made a view of my things for tomorrow so that I will not have to wake up super early. I made some chia pudding/smoothie and some salad dressing.

Chia breakfast:

1/4 cup chia seeds w/ 1 cup water -soak for an hour or overnight
1 cup or more blueberries
Pure maple syrup to taste
*1 Banana- optional*
*Maca powder- optional*

Blend half of the soaked chia seeds with the rest of the ingredients. Mix in the rest of chia for a more textured pudding. (Mine just had chia, water, blueberries, & maple and it was awesome!)

Healthy Salad Dressing:

3/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup or more agave
1 TBSP or more Bragg Organic Sprinkle

Recipe courtesy of my sis-in-law at Bubnchunk's blogspot.

I think I am either going to make a big green salad tomorrow for lunch or an avocado and mango salad. Hmm...the choices!


This was my chia seeds mixed with water that I took to work. Everyone at work was a tad bit freaked out. They already don't know what to do with the fact that I do not eat meat or dairy. I think every one of them asked me, "Um, Carissa...what is that?"

Oh! One side note, my reusable toilet paper came in today! I am so excited! Maybe a little too excited. My husband said, "Uh, you are excited about toilet paper?" Here are a couple pictures of it.

Beautiful designs huh? This is not necessarily going to be the set up, but it is for now :)
Check out WallyPop's website to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails