Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sonic & Prince

The other day, Hiss (the feral cat in my area) was meowing at my door for food. So, I walked outside to feed him and just so happened to look in my yard. Low and behold, this is what I saw:

Prince! He was taking a little nap in my dog's water bowl. I always wondered why my dog's bowl got so dirty overnight, and now I know why.
He lives in my yard. He comes out every night. Whenever I feed Hiss, he comes out and eats the cat food. What a strange toad!


Today I took Sonic down to this little park to play a little before I 
went on my long walk. I call it a park, but technically it's just a little grassy area in our parking structure. He loves it though. We walk down there, and I throw the ball around and let him run his heart out! 
Then I brought him home & went on my 4 mile walk:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails