Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 days to go!

Pinky Smoothie

Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Agave
Chia Seeds
Apple Juice
Raw Protein Powder


A B K Juice
(Apple, Beet & Kale)
Ingredients I used to make some pancakes this morning. They were very coconuty. I wasn't thrilled with them, so I'm not going to post the recipe :)

This was breakfast this morning of tofu scramble and coconut pancakes. I try to stay away from soy lately so this was a treat. I bought some tofu the other day and decided to use part of it for scramble. This is what I used for the tofu scramble:
Organic Tofu
Sweet Green Bell Pepper 
Onion
Garlic
Spinach
Nutritional Yeast
Turmeric
Himalayan Sea Salt
Pepper



My husband took me out for Thai the other day. In case I haven't said it before, I absolutely love Thai food. We had vegetable dumplings, tofu pad thai and basil coconut curry. Oh, and how could I forget, I got a Thai iced tea as well. Love those. 

This is pretty much how the weather has been lately. Ew. 

Nano found his new hide out. I don't know if he thinks no one can see him in there or what. I wanted to throw that away, but it looks like I can't now. He loves it in there! Sorry for the dirty laundry on top, but this picture was just too cute to not post. 


5 comments:

  1. First off, you've gone from no posts, to too many posts. There are posts popping up all over the place.

    That smoothie looks incredible. Wish I could make those, but they never work out for me.

    Tofu Scramble AND Pancakes! Now that's a party.

    Nano is definitely invisible in his new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Thai, too! Especially Massaman Curry.

    I love Nano's new spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky smoothie looks DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shen- I know right? I am crazy like that. I know you can make a good smoothie. I have faith in you! I wanna see a smoothie in your next post :o)

    Cassie- Oh meeee toooo! Love it! Haha, Nano is so silly.

    Candice- Love my smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Carissa! Well you weren't kidding - I chose a random post of yours to read first and what do I see but coconut goodies and Thai food right off the bat. :-)

    That photo of Nano is a hoot! Looks like he's checked himself into the isolation ward to get a little break from all the holiday hullabaloo!

    Those Omaha temps are sure a far cry from Oahu's! Stick in an M and swap the U with an A and just look what happens. Stay snug and warm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails